The it is Who has raised among the unlettered people a Messenger from among themselves who recites unto them His Signs, and purifies them, and teaches them the Book and Wisdom though before that they were in manifest error; And He will raise him among others of them who have not yet joined them. He is the Mighty, the Wise. Surah Al-Jumuah 62:3-4
The advent of The Holy Prophet (saw) is described metaphorically as the appearance of God Almighty. The Holy Prophet (saw) became the mirror reflecting Divine Attributes. He was Al- Abd. The Holy Quran calls him Abdullah (Quran 72:20) — The Servant of Allah. For the latter days God in His Mercy sent us the servant of The Servant — Ghulam Ahmad (as). Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (as) (Ahmad) claimed to be The Promised Messiah and Mahdi. Ahmad (as) claimed to be the metaphorical second coming of Jesus (as) of Nazareth and the divine guide, whose advent was foretold by the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (saw).
The Signs of the coming of the Promised Messiah and Mahdi (as):
- Lunar Eclipse: The timely occurrence of lunar and solar eclipses in the month of Ramadhan as prophesied by Mohammad (saw)
- Division of Muslims: Promised Messiah will come when there will be Division of Muslims into a large number of sects.
- Time of Birth: Promised Messiah will be born in the thirteenth century and will appear in the fourteenth century.
- Place of Birth: Promised Messiah will appear to the East of Damascus.
The Claims of the Promised Messiah and Mahdi as, a sub-ordinate prophet and a prophet from amongst the followers of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw)
- Messiah & Mahdi: Promised Messiah claimed that he was the Messiah and Mahdi whose advent had been foretold in the Holy Quran and Hadith.
- Jesus of Nazareth: Promised Messiah claimed that Jesus of Nazareth did not die on the cross, rather he died a natural death and would not return.
The Message of the Promised Messiah and Mahdi (as)
- Our Teaching: Inculcating The Truth and Spirituality
- The Philosophy of the Teachings of Islam: Landmark book about Islam and the wisdom behind its teachings.
- A Message of Peace: with an appeal to ignore the differences and show respect for each other and exercise sympathy.
- Abolition of Violent Jihad: An emphasis on Jihad against self.
The Legacy of the Promised Messiah and Mahdi (as)
- Khatame-Nabbuwat: Urdu (PDF)
- Khatame-Nabbuwat: English (PDF)
- Love of The Holy Quran
- Love for The Holy Prophet: Qaseeda
- Love for The Holy Prophet: Qaseeda Audio A
- Love for The Holy Prophet: Qaseeda Audio B
- Al-Wasiyyat: Urdu (PDF)
- Al-Wasiyyat: Engish (PDF)
- Al-Jannah: Urdu (PDF)
- Al-Jannah: English